CKC Registered Pembroke Welsh Corgi Breeder in Ontario, Canada
If you are looking for an excellent Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy from an ethical and reputable breeder, you have come to the right place! We are looking forward to connecting with you.
-Jeremy and Andrea Gerber
We are a young family blessed to live on a 23 acre hobby farm in the country between Thamesville and Bothwell ON. You are more than welcome to come and visit us! Depending on when you come you might see fresh tomatoes growing on our certified organic farm, or, if you visit us in the spring, you will see happy chickens eating in their pasture. Listen to the sound of the train as it runs through the far edge of our farm. And last but not least, get down on all fours and play with the puppies frolicking in the lawn! We are passionate about purebred Corgis and doing what we do is a dream come true!
Thank YOU for helping to improve purebred Pembroke Welsh Corgis: A significant portion of our puppy purchase fee goes toward health testing and improving the Corgi breed; your decision to go with an ethical breeder supports this work. If professional breeders don’t step up and breed proper health tested puppies that go to happy homes and never end up in shelters then who will?
Rail Edge’s Mission Statement: Our commitment is to improve the Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed through diligent research, health testing, and ethical breeding so that every one of our customers will receive a happy, healthy puppy with excellent conformation and temperament.
These pictures are taken on the train track along the edge of our farm. This track is the inspiration for our name, Rail Edge.
Your puppy will come to you with:
- Extensive puppy development programs including:
- 2-year health guarantee, including agreement to spay or neuter dog within one year
- Vet check, 1’st vaccines, dewormed
- Certificate of registration with the Canadian Kennel Club. (this will come in a few months)
- Exercise Guidelines Booklet by Jane Messineo Lindquist / Puppy Culture
- Microchipped and microchip registered in your name
- Support and advice anytime
- Weekly pupdates with pictures and info from the time you reserve until the puppy goes home to you
- Puppy starter pack sent home with the puppy includes:
- Puppies’ collar
- Tube (30-day supply) pre/pro biotic paste https://www.animalproproductsshop.com/companions-choice
- Small bag (one week supply) of TLC puppy food https://tlcpetfood.com/nutrition/railedge/
- Soft toy with littermate’s and mom’s scent
- Pkg of dried liver training treats
- Pkg of wet wipes
Corgis are picky when it comes to chews but all of ours LOVE these safe, Canadian made bully sticks. They really help with crate training and when we go away. You can find more of our recommended products here.