Pembroke Welsh Corgis
If you are looking for an excellent Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy you have come to the right place! Please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and help you find the perfect little Corgi!
-Jeremy and Andrea Gerber
We are a young family blessed to live on a 23 acre hobby farm in the country between Thamesville and Bothwell ON. You are more than welcome to come and visit us! Depending on when you come you might see fresh tomatoes growing on our certified organic farm, or, if you visit us in the spring, you will see happy chickens eating in their pasture. Listen to the sound of the train as it runs through the far edge of our farm. And last but not least, get down on all fours and play with the puppies frolicking in the lawn! We are passionate about purebred Corgis and doing what we do is a dream come true!
Mission statement: Our commitment is to improve the Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed through diligent research and ethical breeding. Therefore, every one of our customers will receive a happy, healthy puppy with excellent conformation and temperament.
The picture below is taken along the edge of our property. This train track is the inspiration for our name, Rail Edge.
Puppy Socialization with people and dogs is an important part of our breeding program. Here Holly, one of our young adults spends time with Nevada’s puppies. Reliable adult dogs can help teach puppies behavioral rules and speed up the training process.
Your puppy will come to you with:
- Extensive puppy development programs including:
- Early Neurological Stimulation https://breedingbetterdogs.com/article/early-neurological-stimulation
- Puppy Culture Program https://shoppuppyculture.com/
- Socialization program
- 2-year health guarantee, including agreement to spay or neuter dog within one year
- Vet check, 1’st vaccines, dewormed, tail docked as per breed standard, dew claws removed
- Certificate of registration with the Canadian Kennel Club. (this will come in a few months)
- Exercise Guidelines Booklet by Jane Messineo Lindquist / Puppy Culture
- Microchipped and microchip registered in your name
- Support and advice anytime
- Weekly pupdates with pictures and info from the time you reserve until the puppy goes home to you
- Puppy starter pack sent home with every puppy includes:
- Puppies’ collar
- Tube (30-day supply) of Companion Choice pre/pro-biotic paste
- Approx 1 week supply of TLC puppy food
- Soft toy with littermate’s and mom’s scent
- Pkg of dried liver training treats
- Pkg of Clorox wet wipes